viernes, 11 de abril de 2014

Conocimientos Básicos

A continuación, lo básico que se debe saber antes de empezar con las clases de inglés en cualquier nivel, con sus respectivos ejemplos, ya que se usarán siempre.
PRONOMBRES PERSONALES


 
EXAMPLE:
I teach english
You learn English
He studies English
We go to the University
You speak Spanish
They speak Spanish
ADJETIVOS POSESIVOS
MY
YOUR
HIS
HER
ITS
OUR
YOUR
THEIR
EXAMPLE:
My name is George
Your name is Elena
Her dog is ugly
Our teachers are in the classroom
Your room is open
Their names are Susan and Grace
 
PRONOMBRES POSESIVOS
MINE
YOURS
HIS
HERS
OURS
YOURS
THEIRS
EXAMPLE:
This car is mine
The book is yours 
This computer is his
The blue bag is hers 
The pencils are ours
The notebooks are yours 
This paper is theirs

PRONOMBRES OBJETIVOS
ME
YOU
HIM
HER
IT
US
YOU
THEM
EXAMPLE:
I want it for me 
I am helping you
Give it to her
He is helping us
She is teaching you
I am waiting for them